Chapter Two

“Zak!, Zak!, Come back, he didn’t mean what he said! You have to go back in there!” cried Bonny as she chased along after the tall, elegant man who was striding just as quickly away from her in the same direction she was going only faster, like a gazelle.
Zak Mathius never broke his stride.
“Ah Bonny…” he though, continuing not to break his stride. She meant well and was a great little piece of ass, but how could he ever make her understand?
“Zak wait! You can still convince them!”
“Can I Bonny? Can I? Listen honey, I know you want me to get that funding, but if those candy-ass blue bloods on the University Funding board can’t see where my work is going then to hell with them, I’ll continue research on my own, using my own independent wealth if I have to!”
“But you get so touchy when anyone questions your work honey! “said Bonny, having finally caught him up, striding alongside him, the two of them like two gazelles, gazelles who walked together and occasionally had no strings sex.
“Professor Antomime just asked you a question baby…”
“Yeah but it was the way he asked it, like he doesn’t take cryobionics seriously at all…”
“Well tell it to me honey, just what is using cyborg technology to re-animate the dead going to do to solve the world’s problems?”
He cast her an icy glance that cut her like ice would, if it had been really sharp or maybe serrated.
“You too?” he said as he pushed her away, taking out the keys to his Maserati DeLorean.
“I need some time alone baby, don’t call me. If I’m in the mood to eat me some pussy later, I might give you a call. Or maybe I’ll call your mama.” he said as he drove away.
“That bastard,” Bonny thought to herself and sighed. She loved that bastard, with all her heart.